We are committed to protecting your personal privacy. We provide this notice to explain the type of information we collect on this website and how that information is used.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, make a donation, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information, as well as other Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”).
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to, and address, your individual needs.
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- Your information will be used to process the transaction you have requested through our site. No bank account information will ever be shared, in any way, with any organization which is not essential to the processing of that requested transaction.
- To send emails and postal mail
- The email and postal addresses you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional organizational and partner news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails and postal mail, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. Only those authorized have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private financial information will not be stored on our servers.
Please note the laws and regulations in different countries impose different and even conflicting requirements on the Internet and data protection. The servers which make this site available worldwide are located in the United States of America. All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware in the United States of America. Please note that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States of America and by submitting the information you authorize this transfer.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
This policy was last modified on November 3rd, 2020.